Bling is a superlative Silicone and Wax free car shampoo that targets dirt, grime and road spray assisted by the use of super polymers which contain and suspend them within an abundance of thick foaming bubbles. The highly concentrated formula quickly removes road dirt, grime and traffic film with ease and leaves surfaces clean, bright and streak free.
This outstanding car shampoo turns your routine weekly car wash into an effortless task with the smooth gliding action provided by the rich and deep suds. Because this shampoo produces such thick suds it’s versatility makes it great to be used with snow foam lances and hand foamers.
The PH neutral composition of our Bling car shampoo has the power to clean effortlessly whilst also being gentle enough not to strip any existing wax or sealants so your safe in the knowledge that your vehicle is always protected. Bling has no added glossing agents and It’s amazing cleaning properties are safe on all types of finishes including paint, glass, vinyl wraps and carbon fibre. Enjoy washing your vehicle again and again in ease with a shampoo that does all the hard work for you and smells great with a fresh Cherry fragrance.
- Outstanding effortless surface cleaner.
- Silicone & Wax free – will not strip wax or sealants.
- Super Polymer formula.
- Deep rich suds provide the versatility for multiple uses.
- 100% Biodegradable.
- Fresh Cherry Scent.
Car Care Advice
Car shampoo is an essential product in the car wash routine, usually following a pre-wash stage it is the main step in actually removing the dirt and grime that gathers on your pride and joy from being driven. Our advice is to use Bling in a 2 bucket method, a grit guard in each and at least 2 microfibre wash mitts or noodle wash mitts.
- Economy use: 20ml to 20L of water ( 1:1000 )
- Very Foamy: 40ml to 20L of water ( 1:500 )
- Extra Foamy and Thick: 80ml to 20L ( 1:250 )
- Snow Foam Lance: 50-100ml top the rest with water
Direction For Use
- Wash wheels and tyres before starting on the body of the vehicle.
- Rinse the vehicle thoroughly to remove any loose dirt or grit.
- Start at the top of the vehicle and work your way down.
- Rinse thoroughly not allowing the shampoo to dry on the paintwork.
- We advise against washing in direct sunlight so you have the maximum time to work with the product.