Satin or glossy wet shine? It’s definitely down to personal preference but when looking for a product to make your tyres stand out with extraordinary wet glossy shine Lucky is your best friend, the ultimate in shimmering shine.
Lucky Tyre Gel continues to be a favourite amongst professionals and enthusiasts alike that are looking for a great value short to medium term finish that is easy to apply and conditions rubber preventing cracking and discoloration. Our unique formulation contains premium ingredients which helps to stop tyres from turning brown and eliminate the mess of sling, drips and streaks.
Lucky ticks all the boxes for super glossy or matte finish tyres without the worry of sling.
We highly recommend our super soft Tyre Shine Brush Applicator for effortless application.
- Satin finish from a single application
- Glossy wet shine if you apply a second coat
- Formula will not sling or run off the surface
- Conditions side walls and helps prevent cracking and discoloration
Car Care Advice
Tyre dressings provide a statement to the world, “my car has been freshly cleaned, is well looked after and is a joy to look at” For that reason tyres should be dressed with a premium product that shines and protects. Alien Magic Lucky is that product.
Direction For Use
- Tyres must be spotlessly clean and dry.
- Shake well before use. Apply our Tyre Gel with Tyre Shine Brush or Foam Applicator.
- Work into the surface until the entire area is covered.
- Leave it to dry naturally for 20min before driving to eliminate the risk of sling.
- For Satin finish gently remove the dressing after 20min with clean lint free cloth or for high gloss finish simply apply an extra layer.